- Deep Red - I request your company for pizza.
- Red - We should watch anime together
- Pink - I rather like your face
- Blue - You’re beautiful
- Rose - Your blog is great
- Purple - You’re hotter than the southern hemisphere
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Violet - I would date you.
- Aqua - I'm rather fond of your blog
- Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - We should hook up
- Tangerine - We don't have much in common but we should fuck anyway
- Amber - Notice me
- Cream - We don't talk, but your blog is A+
Oh my god where is this from?!
Oh my god😂
By now, I’m sure a lot of you have seen this post going around where someone points out that the Hot Topic exclusive Homestuck shirt features white-washing where darker skin was depicted in the original art.
However, that post had a million different trains, and the OP wasn’t the one to point it out, so about half the people reblogging it have no idea that the original art was altered.
Even some of those who have seen the evidence are blaming things like lighting, filters, or printing restrictions for the altered design. All of that is bullshit, and I’ll show you why.
For your comparison, this is the original:
(screenshot of this)
And here are some photos I grabbed from Instagram:
As you can see, in each of these, John’s skin tone is much lighter than in the original submitted to the contest. This can only have been done deliberately, and what do we call the deliberate lightening of skin? White-washing!
As I said above, some people are of the opinion that is could have been done for any number of reasons, but it’s plain to see that it’s was done specifically so that each human character would appear white. Why is this obvious?
- The only other colour changes are the colour of shirt it’s printed on, so it can’t be a ‘printing restriction’ based on colour
- These images all have different lighting/angles and were all taken by different people
- Different or no filters have been applied, yet John’s skin is still visibly paler in comparison to everything else than it was in the original
This art was altered with purpose, there’s no two ways about it.
So what can we do?
Don’t stay ignorant. Get mad, and stay mad. Reblog this post. Contact Hot Topic and What Pumpkin to point out what this is and why it’s wrong. Tell everyone you know about how gross it is that this has happened.
Handmade Swords - Master Sword from Zelda
- Maker & Copyright: Brendan Olszowy
- Measurements: Overall Length: 1052mm (41.41”). Blade length: 811mm (31.93”). Grip Length: - grippable area 207mm ( 8.15”). Blade Width: Waist 35mm > Flare 52mm > End of Fuller 31mm. Point of Balance: 83mm (3.26”) from blade shoulder. Centre of Percussion: 515mm (20.2”) from shoulder. Hilt node of percussion: is 52mm (2.05”) back from top of the diamond. A fraction forward of the centre of the fore grip. Weight: 1490g 3lb 4.5oz
- Medium: Blade: 9260 High Carbon Steel. Grip/Scabbard: Poplar core with Veg Tanned Leather wrap/ straps. Hilt Furniture: Bronze by Jeffrey J Robinson
- Inscriptions: “Sword of the hero of legend” and “Edge that is the bane of evil”
Source: Copyright © 2014 Fable Blades
This is a real medical condition known as Gan’s Syndrome, an ocular retinoblastoma occurring in 0.0004% of the total retinoblastoma cases. Ruptured blood vessels create often symmetrical, or at least fractal patterns and though the eye can see, visual acuity is lowered. It can be treated but never cured, though most suffering with the condition live normal lives. Gan’s Syndrome was founded by Dr. Sharon Gan.
wow, so spine chillingly beautiful. Sometimes nature is so beautiful even if it’s hindering a person’s life.
sadly yet again another fake post
A quick google and you can see nothing by this name exists.
no its real my cousin sasuke has this
- Baby: m-m-m
- Mother: what are you trying to say? mommy?
- Baby: MEGATRON HAS FALLEN. I, STARSCREAM, NOW LEAD THE DECEPTICONS.
you’re important to me you piece of shit